What tools are
needed to go Karting?
A guide to your basic essentials
Open Spanners (Have more than one of each!)
common on a kart
Incase you thought we'd forgotten....
The list goes on...
- Tape measure & a steel ruler.
- Measuring jug for measuring oil.
- Hammers. No, seriously, bring more than one. And a rubber Mallet.
- Files and a decent hacksaw.
- Electrical tape.
- Rain X or similar water repellant.
- Sprockets (as big a range of sizes as possible)
- Throttle cable (Inner & Outer)
- Jubilee clips
- A selection of different nuts and bolts with washers.
- Tyre gauge.
Next on our wishlist is an awning / ezup for those wet and dreary kart meetings. Any kind of cover is useful however if you can't stretch to a proper awning then at the very least buy a kart cover to keep the rain off the important bits!